March 13, 2018
ESGAUGE released today its Russell 3000 intelligence on director compensation. The suite expands the data mining help-desk service that ESGAUGE has designed to support the corporate advisory industry with empirical benchmarking research on board and top-executive pay.
The dataset covers the entire Russell 3000 index of SEC-registered corporations and includes:
- Director compensation elements—including cash retainer, board meeting fee, stock awards, stock options, deferred compensation, and all other compensation.
- Total targeted and actual compensation figures.
- Supplemental compensation for board leadership (e.g. chairman and lead director) and board committee services.
- Stock ownership guidelines.
- Stock retention policies.
ESGAUGE is the premier data mining provider for the corporate advisory firm. We support compensation consultants, auditors and legal advisors seeking peer comparative information on director and executive compensation practices.
Learn more at esgauge.com