November 12, 2018
ESGAUGE released today a comprehensive set of intelligence information on corporate board practices in the Russell 3000. The suite positions us as a leading data provider for the leadership advisory company conducting board and corporate governance assessment for U.S. public companies.
The dataset covers the entire Russell 3000 index of SEC-registered corporations and includes:
- Board structure and process.
- Director election and proxy access.
- Board member profile.
- CEO/NEO profile.
- Board refreshment practices.
- Shareholder engagement practices.
- Other board policies, such as director retirement, resignation and indemnification.
ESGAUGE is the premier data mining provider for the corporate advisory firm. We support compensation consultants, auditors, law firms, and investment advisories seeking benchmarking information on public company ESG practices.
Learn more at esgauge.com